WMF Fusiontec Mineral Frypan in Rose Quartz - 2 Sizes
The WMF Fusiontec Cookware is your reliable partner for life in the kitchen, with the promise of uncompromising performance and beauty that stands the test of time. Read more
The WMF Fusiontec Cookware is your reliable partner for life in the kitchen, with the promise of uncompromising performance and beauty that stands the test of time.
Its innovative design features a uniquely crafted alloy, combining the best qualities of existing cookware into one versatile material. Made to stand out from the crowd, the Fusiontec Mineral Series in Rose Quartz is crafted with premium finishes, complete with glimmering particles and metallic shine, plus a unique firing and hardening process that fuses ceramic layers into an exceptionally robust surface. Ensuring delicious meat broths, stocks, soups, and stews, as well as potatoes and larger vegetables such as cauliflower, with plenty of space to boil, cook and blanch, this stunning set of pots and pans never fails to deliver.
- Made in Germany and meticulously crafted with WMF's 130 years of expertise, it's backed by a 30-year warranty and features reduced-heat handles, wide pouring rims, and elegant glass lids for effortless cooking.
- The best qualities in one - Fusiontec combines the speed of copper, the heat retention of cast iron, the scratch-resistance of glass, the durability of stainless steel and the even cooking results of aluminium.
- Suitable for all types of stove tops, including induction. Ovenproof, freezer and fridge-safe, dishwasher safe.
WMF offers gourmets products that are as beautifully designed as they are functional. They can be found in kitchens and households all over the world and are known for their premium product quality and outstanding designs. This relentless focus on design is what has set them apart since they started in 1853.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Home Essentials makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.