Bialetti Dolce&Gabbana Moka Express - 3 Cup
Two Made in Italy icons together, to celebrate the ritual of Italian coffee. Bialetti and Dolce&Gabbana together to celebrate the Italian coffee ritual. Created in 1933, the brainchild of Alfonso Bialetti, Moka Express has always been an undisputed icon of Italian style. Read more
Two Made in Italy icons together, to celebrate the ritual of Italian coffee. Bialetti and Dolce&Gabbana together to celebrate the Italian coffee ritual. Created in 1933, the brainchild of Alfonso Bialetti, Moka Express has always been an undisputed icon of Italian style.
Today, in the exclusive Dolce&Gabbana edition, Moka Express becomes a tribute to the artistic crafts, landscapes, and unique colours of Sicily, recreating the decorative motifs of the Carretto Siciliano: an element of folklore of the island which, with its traditions, has always been at the heart of Dolce&Gabbana?s aesthetic.
Moka Express Bialetti Dolce&Gabbana transforms the coffee ritual into a celebration of style and a doubly Italian pleasure.
- Italian-ness: Two great symbols of Made in Italy style and design unite, to produce a unique and exclusive product: Moka Express Bialetti x Dolce&Gabbana.The iconic Moka Express, which transformed the art of making coffee into an Italian tradition consisting of aromas and congeniality, is enhanced by the decorative splendour of the Carretto Siciliano. In fact, Sicily, with its unique views, flavours, and colours, has been a source of inspiration for Dolce&Gabbana from the very beginning.
- Creativity: Folklore elements of the island, such as the Carretto Siciliano, have always been at the core of Dolce&Gabbana?s aesthetic style and artistic production, as they skilfully transferred these decorative motifs into their clothing, accessories and now the original Moka Express Bialetti.
- Quality: And just as each Dolce&Gabbana outfit hides the secrets of an artisan craft in which expert hands create uniqueness, so too does each Moka Express Bialetti carry its own story of quality, tradition, innovation and, above all, passion.
- The size of the Moka Express is measured in cups; the size of this Moka Express is 3 cups which corresponds to 130 ml of brewed coffee.
- Each individual Bialetti Dolce&Gabbana Moka Express is characterised by distinctive features linked to the varying position of the decorative motifs on the collector.
- Body material: aluminium.
- Handle and knob material: thermoplastic.
- Easy-clean safety valve.
- Suitable for use on gas, electric and glass ceramic hobs.
- Suitable for use on induction hobs only if used with the Bialetti induction plate.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Home Essentials makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.