Silit Sicomatic Pressure Cooker - 4.5L
Cooking is fun again with Silit's modern Sicomatic pressure cookers. Food can not only be prepared more quickly and healthily but also in an easier, more versatile and convenient way. Read more
Cooking is fun again with Silit's modern Sicomatic pressure cookers. Food can not only be prepared more quickly and healthily but also in an easier, more versatile and convenient way.
- The new generation of Sicomatics boasts state-of-the-art technology and user-friendliness, making the Sicomatic the ideal cookware system for today's cuisine.
- Pressure-cooking with Sicomatic is 70% faster than conventional cooking.
- Shorter cooking times preserve vitamins
- Thanks to the insert, foods are not immersed in water but rather steam-cooked. This preserves their aroma and natural colour.
- In addition to stewing, steaming vegetables and braising meat all Sicomatic models by Silit can de-juice and preserve foods. They can even sterilize!
- The Silitherm universal base distributes the heat evenly and stores it for a long time. It is suitable for all types of stoves, including induction.
Ever since the first Silit pot came onto the market in 1920,they have been a driver of innovation: with the development of the world’s first pressure cooker Sicomatic® in 1927, for instance, or the invention of Silargan® – an innovative functional ceramic that is neutral taste, easy to clean and extremely resistant. Still today, their aspiration is to continue setting new standards. In doing so, they attach great importance to combining functionality and practical value with appealing design and extraordinary aesthetics. After all, as the team at Silit say, cooking should be a pleasure for your taste buds and for your eyes.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Home Essentials makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.