O'Cuisine Measuring Jug with Lid - 1 Litre
High quality and performance French-made cookware, suitable for everyday use in the kitchen. Read more
High quality and performance French-made cookware, suitable for everyday use in the kitchen.
- Borosilicate glass is the most resistant glass, with a thermal shock of 220°C, it is the only glass that allows direct usage from freezer to oven
- Borosilicate glass is oven safe to 300°C, freezer safe to -40°C and microwave safe
- Easy hold handles enable easy and safe transportation from the oven to table
- Dish heats gently and evenly so your food is cooked evenly and stays hot for longer
- The non-porous surface of borosilicate glass is scratch, stain and odour resistant, making it 100% hygienic and healthier solution to other types of cookware
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- 10-year warranty
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Oven safe to 300°C
- Fridge and freezer safe to -40°C
- Microwave safe
- Do not use on top of a stove (electric, ceramic, gas rings or induction etc)
- Avoid placing a hot dish on a cold or wet surface; or placing a cold liquid inside a hot dish
- Do not use powders, scouring pads or metallic sponges to clean the glassware, as this may scratch or damage the surface
- Do not use item if it has evidence of chips
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Although we are a family owned and run business with finite resources we do try and stock a broad range of products in our store and warehouse. With over 115 brands and 6,000 products sometimes we rely on our supplier partners and their warehouses to access some stock. If we don’t have a product in stock when you order it, we will do everything we can to get it as fast as possible for you.
All of our suppliers (apart from one) are New Zealand based with their own warehouses and we receive deliveries from them a few times a week so if we don’t have it, we will get it quickly. Our team will always reach out to you if it’s not in current stock to ensure you know when it will arrive (mostly within 2-3 days).
Home Essentials makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.