Lodge 'Chef Collection' Square Grill Topper - 28cm
A thoughtfully designed range of Lodge seasoned cast iron cookware featuring ergonomic handles for improved control and easy lifting, spatula friendly sloped sidewalls, seasoned for a natural, easy release cooking surface and the Chef Collection is a little lighter than the classic Lodge range - around 15%! Suitable for all heat surfaces including induction, this beautiful range is durable and versatile cast iron that will last a lifetime. Read more
A thoughtfully designed range of Lodge seasoned cast iron cookware featuring ergonomic handles for improved control and easy lifting, spatula friendly sloped sidewalls, seasoned for a natural, easy release cooking surface and the Chef Collection is a little lighter than the classic Lodge range - around 15%! Suitable for all heat surfaces including induction, this beautiful range is durable and versatile cast iron that will last a lifetime.
Turn your barbecue into a short-order kitchen with this square grill topper. The perforated holes in the signature teardrop design infuse food with that delicious grill flavour and the comfortable, lifted handles make it easy to manoeuvre as you cook.
- Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil for an easy release finish.
- Ergonomic handles for improved control.
- Use in the oven, hob, grill or over a fire.
- Great for induction cooktops.
- Made in the USA
- Inside Width: 26.7cm
- Height of Topper: 2.2cm
- Height with handle: 3.6cm
- Total Width: 28cm
- Total Length (handle to handle): 36.8cm
- Weight: 2.29kg
Heat tolerance: Will easily take heat beyond 260°C, perfect for bread making and more.
Using your Seasoned Cast Iron:
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase.
- Cook over any heat source (including induction).
- Oven safe.
- Durable cast iron can handle any type of utensil - even metal.
To care for your Seasoned Cast Iron:
- Hand wash and dry immediately—even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
- How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”. Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
- It's okay to use a little soap when needed, just make sure you dry thoroughly and apply a little oil afterwards.
Nestled alongside the Cumberland Plateau of the Appalachian Mountains is the town of South Pittsburgh, Tennessee in the U.S.A (population 3,300). It was here that Joseph Lodge and his wife settled and, in 1896 opened his first foundry. They created a legacy of quality that has thrived through two World Wars and the Great Depression and is still carried on by his family today. Both the CEO and Chairman are Joseph Lodge’s great-grandsons who continue to evolve the product line and improve manufacturing methods. While many worthy competitors have fallen by the wayside, Lodge’s dedication to quality, technology, and employees have helped it not only survive but flourish.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Home Essentials makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.