Le Creuset Stoneware Oval Spoon Rest
When you’re in the throes of cooking, things can get a little messy. This handy Spoon Rest helps reign that in. Not using your spoon, ladle or spatula? Simply place it on this stunning stoneware piece. The grooved handle keeps your utensils from sliding, while the wide bowl stops food spills. Read more
When you’re in the throes of cooking, things can get a little messy. This handy Spoon Rest helps reign that in. Not using your spoon, ladle or spatula? Simply place it on this stunning stoneware piece. The grooved handle keeps your utensils from sliding, while the wide bowl stops food spills.
All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Le Creuset Stoneware is easy to clean and scratch-resistant, while also being safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler.
- Always up to scratch: The glazed stoneware is scratch resistant and easy to clean.
- Crafted to perfection: Made from specialist clays, our stoneware maintains even temperature and is exceptionally strong and durable.
- A modern icon: Featuring the distinctive 3-ring design, this piece matches the iconic cast iron pots so can be perfectly placed within your existing Le Creuset collection.
- Use hot or cold: This stoneware has a temperature range of -23°C to +260°C.
- Wait for your product to cool down before you start cleaning it.
- Wipe any leftovers off the base and sides of the product. If there’s food stuck on, fill the product with warm, soapy water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before washing as usual.
- Wash and dry by hand. Or pop your stoneware in the dishwasher for a full cycle.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Home Essentials makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.