Essteele Per Salute Non-Stick Induction Skillet Twin Pack - 20/28cm
Essteele Per Salute combines convenience and solution driven features with a unique fusion of diamond-hard non-stick durability with innovative Thermotech technology. Read more
Essteele Per Salute combines convenience and solution driven features with a unique fusion of diamond-hard non-stick durability with innovative Thermotech technology.
This non-stick skillet twin pack combines two of the most popular sizes so that you can create side dishes and family meals.
- DURABLE - Diamond reinforced non-stick creates superior hardness
- STYLISH - Ultra resistant DuraShield™ barrier creates an elegant interior whilst increasing durability where you need it most
- HEALTHY - Superior quality non-stick for fat free, healthy cooking
- SMART -Thanks to the unique Thermotech™ handle indicator button that turns green when it’s time to start cooking
- CONVENIENT - Oven safe to 180°C for stovetop to oven cooking
- SAFE - Free from PFOA and Nickel
- MADE IN ITALY - Italian designed and manufactured
Manufactured in Milan, Italy Essteele combines elegance with quality Italian engineering to create flawless premium cookware. Passed down through generations and taking price of place in the kitchen any Essteele piece that you choose will be a pleasure to cook with giving optimum heat control. Essteele’s passion for cookware ensures every piece is manufactured to the highest standards and will deliver a pleasurable cooking experience year after year.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Home Essentials makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.