Cole & Mason Lincoln Salt & Pepper Duo Mill
The Cole & Mason Lincoln Combi Mill is a convenient 2-in-1 salt and pepper grinder. Operates by holding the lower section and turning the mid-section. Read more
The Cole & Mason Lincoln Combi Mill is a convenient 2-in-1 salt and pepper grinder. Operates by holding the lower section and turning the mid-section.
Dual ceramic mechanisms for both the salt and pepper for a supreme grind
Adjuster knob allows you to smoothly switch between a fine to coarse grind
The mill comes filled but is easily unscrewed to refill
Lifetime guarantee on the mechanism
- Not dishwasher safe
- Clean the mill with a damp (not wet) colourless cloth and dry thoroughly
- Do not rinse the mechanism or submerge in water as this may cause rust
- Store in a dry, moisture- free environment
- Use high quality peppercorns in all mills
Our four ‘home essentials’ when it comes to grinders:
- Always grind in a clockwise direction - turn it right to keep it tight!
- Never grind over steaming pots or spa pools 😊 - avoid moisture
- Keep them spick and span - clean them out regularly
- Use grinder specific salt, pepper and spices – we can help with that.
The origins of Cole & Mason brand date back to 1919 when they were founded as a giftware business in the City of London. The company soon expanded into general home goods and in 1946 launched their first wooden mill. A passion for flavour was ignited: inspiring them to develop made-to-last products to bring out the best in everyday food using the latest technologies and materials. This quest for quality and innovation are at the heart of the Cole & Mason story to this day.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Home Essentials makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.