Bialetti Stovetop Induction Plate - 20cm
A practical and versatile tool for the kitchen, this induction hob adapter was designed by Bialetti to allow aluminium coffee makers to correctly function on induction hobs. Read more
A practical and versatile tool for the kitchen, this induction hob adapter was designed by Bialetti to allow aluminium coffee makers to correctly function on induction hobs.
Note: Suitable for all Bialetti Moka Express and stovetops, and cookware up to 26cm (with a base no greater than 20cm).
Safety note: Always use the Induction Plate on a medium heat setting (not on high), and do not use the product without load to prevent the plate from overheating. For more information see Specifications.
- Place the Induction Plate on the heat source.
- Place the prepared coffee maker on the plate.
- Turn on the induction hob to a medium heat.
- When the coffee is ready, turn off the induction hob and remove the coffee maker from the plate.
- Allow the plate to cool on a suitable surface since the base of the plate will reach high temperatures.
Do not use the Induction Plate by itself on the heat source or the plate itself will overheat. For example, do not turn on your Induction Plate and then prepare your Bialetti stovetop, leaving the Induction Plate to "warm up". It is similar to leaving a frying pan empty on a heat source that could result in the frying pan being warped or damaged. Once your Bialetti stovetop is prepared with water and coffee, only then should you turn on and use your Induction Plate.
- Material: Made from high-gauge steel and alloy
- Size: This Induction Plate has a diameter of 20cm. Suitable for all Bialetti Moka Express Stovetops and frying pans up to 26cm (with a base no larger than 20cm)
- Care: The Induction Plate can be washed in a dishwasher, although hand washing is recommended in order to maintain the life of the product. Not suitable for microwave use.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Home Essentials makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.