Le Creuset Peruh Kettle - 1.6L
Bringing together the best of traditional and modern design, the Peruh Kettle makes a colourful addition to your home. Crafted from high quality steel with a vibrant enamel finish, it heats water effectively and looks brilliant alongside your other Le Creuset pieces. Read more
Bringing together the best of traditional and modern design, the Peruh Kettle makes a colourful addition to your home. Crafted from high quality steel with a vibrant enamel finish, it heats water effectively and looks brilliant alongside your other Le Creuset pieces.
The kettle's colourful anti-slip handle has both style and convenience, while its single-handed pouring operation keeps hands away from steam at the spout when serving.
- Single-tone whistle alerts when water has reached a rolling boil
- Generous base size for faster and more efficient heating.
- Stainless steel handle brackets for secure handling
- Heat-resistant ergonomic handle for safe pouring
- Made from Enamelled Carbon Steel
- Can be used on any heat source (gas, electric, induction, ceramic)
- Clean your kettle after each use – hand wash it with a neutral detergent. Never use abrasive scrubbers or detergents as they could damage the surface. Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.
- Don’t leave water sitting in your kettle when it's not in use.
- To remove mineral deposits fill the kettle up to the maximum mark level with a mixture of 50% water and 50% white vinegar and allow to simmer for 20 minutes. If deposit persists use a gentle descaler.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Home Essentials makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.