Duralex Gigogne Clear Tumbler 90ml - Set of 6
Named after an old French word meaning “nested” and as the name implies these glasses are stackable and can be easily stored. Read more
Named after an old French word meaning “nested” and as the name implies these glasses are stackable and can be easily stored.
- Product Dimensions - 5.5cm wide x 6cm high
- Feels comfortable in the hand
- Duralex tempered glass is at least 2.5 times more resistant than non tempered glass products.
- Shock resistant - Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
- 100% hygienic, non-porous and lead/cadmium/BPA free
- Features a thick base
- If broken, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
- Perfect for home and professional use
- Handwash recommended
- Microwave safe
Founded in 1945, Duralex has been manufacturing tempered glassware and tabletop products for over 80 years in La Chapelle-Saint-Mesmin in the very heart of France. Duralex invented the glass tempering process and their name has been associated with toughened glassware, utilizing their proprietary process, ever since. With the help of continuous investments and commitment to quality Duralex is and will always remain a true French manufacturer of glassware and tabletop products, and is the only glass manufacturer that makes 100% of their products in France.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Home Essentials makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.