Denby Cast Iron Round Casserole - 26cm
An energy efficient design, that cooks food evenly, at lower temperatures and keeps food hotter for longer, therefore making meal preparation simple and food taste great. One pot meals come together quickly with minimal effort on the hob or in the oven making batch cooking a breeze, adding style to your kitchen and the table any day of the week. Read more
An energy efficient design, that cooks food evenly, at lower temperatures and keeps food hotter for longer, therefore making meal preparation simple and food taste great. One pot meals come together quickly with minimal effort on the hob or in the oven making batch cooking a breeze, adding style to your kitchen and the table any day of the week.
- Serves approx. 6 with a 5.2L capacity.
- Suitable for all oven & hob types, including induction.
- Integrated basting rings to keep food deliciously succulent.
- Tight fitting lids help to seal in the moisture for even cooking.
- Tough, easy clean enamel surface inside & out.
- Easy Grip handles.
- Oven safe up to 250c
- Lifetime Guarantee.
Care and Use:
- Ensure appropriate cooking liquid is added before heating commences. Do not use a high heat to attain cooking temperature as this can overheat the dish
- Take care when handling if the dish is hot - always use an oven glove or mitt.
- Cast iron is heavy, hard, and moderately brittle and may break if knocked or dropped.
- Using an oversize heat source or allowing to boil dry will overheat the dish.
- After use allow to cool before placing in water otherwise the dish may thermal shock and permanently damage the enamel coating.
- Wash using soapy water and low-abrasive cleaning pads or brushes. Additional soaking may be required to remove food residues.
- After cleaning, ensure fully dry and re- condition any blackened enamel surfaces with cooking oil to prevent going rusty. This includes the top rim of casseroles.
- Store in dry conditions to avoid rust. Items stored for a long period should have paper towels put in them to absorb moisture.
Versatile, strong and easy to use, Denby cast iron cookware is crafted from the finest cast molten iron and enamelled both inside and out, for a stunning, scratch resistant finish and classic look.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Home Essentials makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.